Almost all Real Estate, Industrial objects, Ships in the Maritime sector and Offshore platforms are by legislation required to have an Asbestos risk assessment. If Risks are present owners / tenants need to have an asbestos risk managementplan with implemented steps and procedures to reduce or remove these risks and this plan has to be reviewed and evaluated over time. Little Vivian, Merel, Anne, Clare, John, Pedro, Lars, Jan, Karsten & all other children are happy that Kiwa Compliance cares and strives for a future without unnecessary exposure to asbestos.
Survey and Consultancy
Dangerous materials and substances were and are applied in many buildings, vessels, industrial equipment, factories or oil rigs all over the world. Within the field of dangerous materials and substances we provide certified or accredited surveys, monitoring programmes, risk evaluations and advice.
A variety of services:
- Asbestos surveys for removal,
- Asbestos surveys for renovation or demolition,
- Asbestos Management Surveys,
- Asbestos risk assessments,
- Asbestos quickscan, a management audit combined with inspection which provides a first insight in your potential Asbestos Risks.
- Asbestos Management plans,
- Plan of Action / Scope of works, appropriate and pragmatic removal measures,
- Cost estimations for asbestos removal works,
- support with preparation and getting permits or required licences
- proposal (tender) reviews & recommendations
- Asbestos managementplan audits & evaluation.
- Project management combined with data services
- Supervision during Asbestos removal works,
All services are combined with web based data services and suitable education and traning. Caring about the clients cares we also provide 24/7 incident service.
Inspection and Testing
Our laboratories offer independent accredited testing according to the latest standards. We have laboratories in the UK, France, Germany, The Netherlands, Belgium and Spain. Here we analyse asbestos samples from all over the world and we can test materials throughout Europe within 24 hours. Our laboratories test asbestos in soil, bulk, dust, water and air samples for the presence of asbestos fibres.
We analyse those samples with various technologies: light microscopy, polarization microscopy, Scanning Electron Microscopy and Transmission Electron Microscopy. Besides asbestos the laboratories also provide testing services for ceramic fibres, man-made mineral fibres and other potentially hazardous fibres and materials.
Our laboratories also offer independent and accredited Inspections, air sampling and clearance measurements (following removal).
For further information on Asbestos Risk & Compliance Management feel free to contact us!