e-Services & Risk Control
ICT based Risk & Compliance programmes, improving the power of data, datamining & benchmarking and a direct & accurate insight in your present Risk(s) are an essential part of our service portfolio for Risk & Compliance Management.
Kiwa Compliance developed a range of digital Risk & Compliance management programmes available through the internet, which give you, 24 hours a day, direct insight into all currently present Risks in your property, ships or installations. The Risk management progammes can be used for one or more risks and their mangement. All Risk related data, reports and documentation are available on a secure webpage.
The management programme is an indispensable tool for you as an owner (or tenant). With the program you as an owner (or tenant) get the right information for policy & strategic means and for financial planning.
By using the programme you have full control over your Risks & Safety, through: a dashboard(s), set actions (according to Risk managementplan), monitoring tool and you have a digital archive with full history as well (handy for liability issues).
You can also use filtered search options to find your specific hazardous materials, substances and situations data and to import your selections from the database into Microsoft Excel, Access or Word.
Third parties can, if allowed by you, also consult the management system for the purposes of providing information to: governmental departments, inspection bodies / agencies (f.e. Health & Safety, Building, UKAS, RvA, Environmental agency), municipal institutions, third party companies working on your premises (risk & liabillity prevention) and emergency services, such as the fire brigade.
Our Risk & Compliance management programmes can also:
- be combined with tags or Q&R codes on the project location to give you or third parties immediate insight on location;
- be integrated with your existing programmes / systems.
Why should you choose our Risk & Compliance data services:
- it makes health and safety related data manageable and transparent;
- suitable for organizations that have more than 100,000 homes, 1000 industrial installations & objects or 200 ships;
- our programme meets the latest requirements;
- our programme is easily accessible;
- inside our programme there is a build-in track & trace system; which gives you an insight in the actual status of present hazardous materials, substances and situations;
- our programme is available in several languages: English, Dutch and French. Other languages could be provided at your request.
Little Vivian, Merel, Anne, Clare, John, Pedro, Lars, Jan, Karsten & all other children can rest assured that people use our Risk & Compliance programme to prevent unnecessary exposure to materials, substances and situations which cause a threat to human health and the environment.
For further information on our Risk & Compliance programme feel free to contact us!