Decay Fungi, Rot and Insects attack
The presence of (micro)biological agents, like Decay Fungi, Rot and Insects can be a hazard to (historical) buildings. Kiwa Compliance provides a set of services to take care of your cares and to make little Vivian, Merel, Anne, Clare, John, Pedro, Lars, Jan, Karsten & all other children happy and they can enjoy safe and sound buildings.
On suspicion of rot problems, such as growth of mold, fungi or insect attacks, the building consultant systematically reviews the building to identify possible attacks. From the infected areas samples are taken, if required of course, in the form of contact plates, tape samples, material samples and air samples. The samples are grown in our laboratories for Indoor Climate & Microbiology, and the resulting growth is analysed by microscopy for speciation and quantity.
A variety of services:
- Decay Fungi, Wood Rot and Insects assesments combined with impact studies,
- Decay Fungi, Rot and Insects attack quickscan, a management audit combined with inspection which provides a first insight in your potential Risks,
- Moisture studies,
- Thermography studies.
- Sampling for Decay Fungi & Wood Rot,
- Analysis of Decay Fungi & Rot samples.
- Decay Fungi, Rot and Insects Management plans,
- Plan of Action / Scope of works to totally remove Decay Fungi, Rot and Insects or to manage them,,
- Cost estimations for removal and remedial works,
- Managementplan audits & evaluation.
- Project management combined with data services,
- Supervision during removal and remediation works.
For further information on Decay Fungi, Rot and Insects feel free to contact us!