Education & Training
Improving knowledge, risk awareness and risk perception is an essential element of our service package of Risk & Compliance Management. Acquiring knowledge about Risks and combined heath related issues help us on the right path towards a healthy living and work environment and to prevent unnecessary exposure. That is one of the reasons why Kiwa Compliance provides effective training and courses in the field of awareness and risk management in the field of health and safely.
Kiwa Compliance has a wide range of tailored and flexible courses and training programmes. Little Vivian, Merel, Anne, Clare, John, Pedro, Lars, Jan, Karsten & all other children can rest assured that people are being trained to prevent unnecessary exposure to materials, substances and situations which cause a threat to human health and the environment.
Education is provided for:
- hazardous fibers, like Asbestos, Ceramic fibers, Man Made Mineral Fibres, Cristobalite & Tridymite
- hazardous materials
- asbestos removal
- Industrial Hygiene
- Occupational Health & Safety
- (Industrial) Air Emissions
- Fire Risk & Safety
- Legionella, wood rot, mold, fungi and other microbiological hazards
- food safety
- indoor climate
- energy performance, reduction and effciency
- integral or multidiscipline Risk & Compliance Management
The aim of our courses and training is to be flexible and effective (interactive and taught in small groups).
For further information on training and courses feel free to contact us!