Kiwa Compliance and it's companies are involved in Keeping the future in shape. Part of it is to be active in sustainability and to prevent raw materials to dry out! That's the reason why we are helping our customers with lowering their energy consumption and energy performance. Little Vivian, Merel, Anne, Clare, John, Pedro, Lars, Jan, Karsten & all other children are happy that sustainability is on your's and our attention so they can enjoy in the future.
Kiwa Compliance helps businesses and institutions in Real Estate, Governmental, Maritime and Industry sectors to lower their overall energy costs in ways that raw materials do not dry out soon and in case of energy improvement their financial performance as an additional bonus.
Governmental Energy Performance legislation is introduced in several European countries the last decade and it is a drive to improve energy efficiency, reduce carbon emissions and meet climate change targets.
Through energy efficiency, energy management, and energy compliance our customers use less energy, use less raw materials, pay less for energy, and ensure legislation compliance.
Kiwa Compliance is able to provide a complete energy service and our expertise in energy extends to a number of key services including:
- Energy Performance Surveys towards a Energy Performance Certificate;
- Energy Efficiency assessment;
- Thermography and insulation studies;
- Energy reduction audits;
- Energy reduction Management plans,
- Energy reduction Alternatives plan, consisting of a Plan of Action with various options to reduce energy costs from using insulation to the most recent innovative techniques, costs estimations for remedial works and efficiency gains;
- Energy reduction reviews, after initial Energy Performance Survey or as a monitoring review of third parties reports;
- Project management of remedial works and managed payment plans;
- Energy savings guarantee.
- Radiator performance measurements with related advise. This simple check and follow-up can bring you up to 20 % reduction in heat loss.
For further information on Sustainability Compliance and Energy Management feel free to contact us!