Fields of Expertise
Kiwa Compliance International and her companies are by the combination of Inspection, Testing, Consultancy and Education combined with data services able to deliver a one-stop-shop approach in Risk & Compliance Management for:
1. hazardous materials, substances and gases,
2. hazardous micro-biological agents,
3. dangerous situations,
4. sustainability Compliance.
Within Kiwa Compliance the focus is currently on asbestos, hazardous fibers, mold, Fire Risk & Safety, Indoor Climate, Air Quality and Legionella. Our laboratories and Consultancy services want to contribute towards the prevention of risks in the work- and living environment.
We strive for the position of market leader in all countries we are based and build a robust size and structure in the various countries.
Kiwa Compliance is a.o. operating in the sectors:
• Real Estate,
• Care homes and hospitals,
• Schools, Universities and other educational property,
• Banks & Insurers,
• Social Housing,
• Housing corporations,
• Contractors / demolition,
• Project development,
• Industry (chemical, petrochemical, steel, energy, automotive, etc.),
• Maritime & Offshore.