Fire Risk & Safety
Almost all Real Estate, Industrial objects, Ships in the Maritime sector and Offshore platforms are by legislation required to have a (up-to-date) Fire risk assessment. If Risks are present owners / tenants need to have a Fire risk managementplan with implemented steps and procedures to reduce or remove these risks and this plan has to be reviewed and evaluated over time.
Kiwa Compliance can help your organisation with Fire Risk & Safety issues and provide your organisation with customized solutions to comply with legislation by carrying out:
Initial Fire risk Audit (0-status):
- Fire risk quickscan, a management audit combined with inspection which provides a first insight in your current Fire Risks
- Policy & Procedural review
Fire risk Assesment:
- (full) Fire risk assessment
- (initial) signage and fire extinguisher inspections
- reviews / re-inspections of Fire risk assessments
Fire risk Management:
- Fire risk managementplan
- Fire evacuation plans
- Fire risk managementplan reviews following fireproofing changes, significant buikding changes or renovation
- provision of fire log books and fire safety files
- site inspections on signage and fire extinguisher
- evaluation and reviews of Fire risk managementplans in set timescales
Project management & Supervision:
- preparing 'scope of works' for remedial works (Plan of Action), to become in compliance with Fire Safety regulations
- cost estimations for remedial works
- support with preparation and getting permits, licences, user / usage notifications or authorizations
- proposal (tender) reviews & recommendations
- project management & supervision during the removal of immediate Fire risks
- project management & supervision during remedial works including but not exclusively, the installation of new signage and fire extinguisher inspections
Education & Training:
- Fire warden training
- Fire safety awareness training, in which the (representatives of the) owners / tenants get to learn more about Fire risks, legislation, recognition of fire hazards, liability & costs, and how we can collectively improve fire safety
- customized (in-company) Fire risk perception & safety awareness training in which we also add to the above mentioned for example your policies, procedures and the managementplan.
Kiwa Compliance developed a digital Fire risk management programme available through the internet, which give you, 24 hours a day, direct insight into all currently present Fire risks in your property, ships or installations. All Fire risk related data, reports and documentation are ona securewebpage.
The management programme is an indispensable tool for you as an owner (or tenant). With the program you as an owner (or tenant) get the right information for policy & strategic means and for financial planning.
By using the programme you have full control over your Fire risks & Safety, through dashboard(s), set actions (according to Fire risk managementplan), monitoring tool and you have a digital archive with full history as well (handy for liability issues).
The Fire risk management programme can also:
- be combined with tags or Q&R codes on the project location to give you or third parties immediate insight on location;
- be integrated with your existing programmes / systems.
For further information on Fire Risk & Safety Management feel free to contact us!