Mold & Indoor Climate
The presence of (micro)biological agents, like mold can be a hazard to human health. Kiwa Compliance provides a set of services to take care of your cares and to prevent little Vivian, Merel, Anne, Clare, John, Pedro, Lars, Jan, Karsten & all other children getting in contact with mold.
On suspicion of indoor climate problems, such as growth of mold, the building consultant systematically reviews the building to identify possible attacks. From the infected areas samples are taken, if required of course, in the form of contact plates, tape samples, material samples and air samples. The samples are grown in our laboratories for Indoor Climate & Microbiology, and the resulting growth is analysed by microscopy for speciation and quantity.
A variety of services:
- Indoor climate assessments,
- Mold risk assessments,
- Mold quickscan, a management audit combined with inspection which provides a first insight in your potential Mold Risks,
- Moisture studies,
- Thermography studies.
- Sampling for Mold,
- Analysis of Mold samples.
- Mold Management plans,
- Plan of Action / Scope of works to totally remove Mold risks or to manage them,
- Cost estimations for removal and remedial works,
- Mold managementplan audits & evaluation.
- Project management combined with data services,
- Supervision during removal and remediation works,
- Mold Awareness Training.
For further information on Mold Risks & Compliance Management feel free to contact us!